Our experts critically analyze and evaluate the performance of our clients and provide the needed recommendations to help transform their businesses.
The following routine tasks can be outsourced to us to enable your firm focus on more strategic actions:
- We record financial transactions for our clients. These transactions include purchases, sales, receipts, and payments as and when they occur.
Preparation of financial statements:
- We prepare the Income Statement, Statement of Financial Position, Statement of Changes in Equity, Statement of Cash Flows and Notes to the financial statements.
- We help in getting the financial statements audited by our strategic audit partners and filed with the relevant government agencies on time.
- Allow us to handle all your statutory returns which can be cumbersome. We handle PAYE, VAT, WHT, SSF, Income tax and other returns unique to your business.
- Our payroll team have extensive knowledge to handle your firm’s payroll. Our expertise cut across the manufacturing, SMEs, non governmental organizations among others.
- We handle the clocking cards, muster rolls, entering data into the system, generating the payroll for the period and the related reports.
- We automatically send electronic pay-slips to employee’s email addresses a day before salaries are paid.
- Allow us to perform your daily, weekly and monthly bank, debtor, creditor and inventory reconciliations.
- Our experts pay attention to detail and are able to quickly spot unusual transactions reducing our client’s assets or increasing their liabilities. Discrepancies recognized are thoroughly investigated and resolved.
- As part of our accounting services, we critically analyze and evaluate our clients financial performance over the period and offer solutions to help transform their business and financial performances in the foreseeable future.
- These management reports help our clients to understand and appreciate the performance of their businesses over the period.
- Management in turn get the needed tools to make the right decisions at the right time. As a result, our clients are able to stay ahead of the competition by becoming a force to reckon with in the industry.
Benefits of Finance & Accounting Outsourcing
- Improved your work productivity by saving up on processing time
- Gain from the assistance of experts
- Reap benefits with up-to-date technology
- Avoid reconciliation worries related to banks, receivables, payables and inventories
- Focus on strategic planning
- Focus on business development – revenue generation
- Improved statutory compliance
- You just pay for the actual work you need to get done