Last updated 27 September 2019
- Awesome Consulting Group
Awesome Consulting means Awesome Consulting Group Limited, a company registered and incorporated in and under the laws of the Republic of Ghana.
Data Protection Act, 2012 (Act 843) and its amendments.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means a person who either alone, jointly with other persons or in common with other persons or as a statutory duty determines the purposes for and the manner in which personal data is processed or is to be processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means in relation to personal data means any person other than an employee of the data controller who processes the data on behalf of the data controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness: When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects are protected. All personal data are collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose: The personal data of Data Subject is processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency: The Data Subject is informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
Awesome Consulting collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Region, City, Town
3. How we use the personal data
Awesome Consulting uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Awesome Consulting legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Awesome Consulting needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Awesome Consulting permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Awesome Consulting legitimate interests
- Awesome Consulting needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
Awesome Consulting will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Awesome Consulting will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
If you wish to be informed of what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent