Our experts process the data gathered, look out for the underlying causes of the challenges/issues and provide tailored solutions to address our clients specific business issues.
Our Consultants are capable of handling the below:
Financial & business analysis:
- It is imperative for businesses to understand their performance over the period. We critically analyze and benchmark the financial and business performance of our clients year on year and in some cases with competitors.
- Our specialist’s advice management on the measures to be taken to drastically improve up our clients profitability, liquidity, financial leverage, efficiency and investor ratios. The business performance in terms of customers, learning and growth as well as the internal business processes of our clients are reviewed and recommendations made where necessary to help our clients stay ahead of competitors.
Systems & Controls:
- Our Financial and HR Specialists put together accounting and HR policies relevant to our clients businesses. As a result, thoroughly understanding of our clients operations are obtained to enable us come up with customized policies and procedures. These policies and procedures help in streamlining the activities of our clients as all stakeholders get to understand and appreciate how things are to be executed.
- We offer our clients a comprehensive range of services related to system integration. Our solutions are aimed at the needs of large and middle-sized companies from different economic sectors in information technologies. We perform a full scope of works in each area of our activity: from examination, planning and design of a solution until its implementation, commissioning and service support. We perform everything that is necessary to achieve business goals through the following: Data Processing Centres; Corporate and Operator Communication Networks; Information Security Systems; Creation of Portals; Corporate Applications Integration; Infrastructure Integration; Risk management system implementation; and Industry Automation System Implementation.
Human Resource Management:
- We provide the needed advise in the process of recruiting, selecting, inducting employees, providing orientation, imparting training and development, appraising the performance of employees, deciding compensation and providing benefits, motivating employees, maintaining proper relations with employees and their trade unions, ensuring employees safety, welfare and health measures in compliance with labour laws of the Republic of Ghana.
Financial planning & budgeting:
- In the short to medium term, it is important for businesses to have in place robust financial plans and budgets to guide its operations. These documents serve as benchmark for businesses as they strive to achieve the stated and agreed upon financial targets for the year.
- Our team of experts, help our clients to go through the process of having robust financial plans and budgets without any difficulties and advise on the measures to achieve the targets on time.
Strategic planning and implementation:
- We undertake both internal and environmental analysis to understand and appreciate the situational position of our clients. We use tried and tested frameworks/models to analyze the internal, micro and macro factors affecting the business and financial performance of our clients. The key managerial issues are clearly identified and discussed.
- After we have established the current position of our clients in the market, we come up with strategic options to help resolve the key managerial issues identified from our analysis. At the end of the day, we recommend the most appropriate strategic option to help our clients lead the competition.
- We are always available to offer the needed support and assistance to our clients during the implementation phase of the option recommended. Getting this phase or process wrong goes a long way to affect the success of the process. Our team assist our clients to go through the change process seamlessly
Profit maximization strategy:
- We look into our clients operations and identify areas not generating the needed return on investment (ROI). These areas identified are critically analyzed to establish the actions management need to undertake as soon as possible in order to improve upon the organization’s profitability.
- We actually analyze the cost drivers of our clients businesses and look into detail how best those costs can be reduced drastically without any negative impact of the quality of services rendered by our clients.
- Also, the revenue/income streams are examined and recommendations are made on how to generate more revenue to help improve upon the bottom line (profit).
Working capital management:
- In the short run, it is imperative for businesses to have adequate cash to run on a day to day basis. Not having adequate funds go along way to affect the long run survival of businesses irrespective of the number of years since incorporation.
- Our experts review the working capital elements of our clients to determine where to cut down to ensure improvement. Detailed attention is paid to accounts receivable, accounts payable and inventory levels.
- We have in place systems to track and monitor the payment history of debtors and recommend measures to be undertaken to significantly reduce debtors amount outstanding.
- We meet with our clients creditors to renegotiate the terms and conditions with regard to purchases on credit and the payments dates.
- We undertake periodic inventory counts to determine goods that need to be sold out first. Critical attention is paid to goods which are about to expire and the actions to be undertaken. We also advice on the required inventory levels for the category of goods and products sold by our clients.
Feasibility studies and business plans:
- We undertake feasibility studies to determine the viability of projects our clients want to embark on. As a result, our team undertake primary market research to obtain data/information about the industry our clients want to invest in. The team put together detailed business plan to enable our clients determine the viability of the projects. The business plan also serves as an integral document for equity or debt funding.
Long term financing – debt & equity:
- We help in putting together the necessary documents to enable our clients obtain the needed funding without a glitch. We negotiate the terms and conditions with bankers, lenders and prospective investors on behalf of our clients, ensuring that our clients get the best.
- We recently helped in putting together the financial section of a client’s prospectus in the raising of an IPO of $300m to fund its expansion across Africa.